Amanda Tero has run a successful piano and violin studio since 2007, giving her hands’ on experience in administrative work.
Her writing background (amandatero.com) has given her experience in marketing, graphics design, blog design, word processing, proofreading and editing, transcription, newsletter management, and audience targeting.
- Digital Marketing Assistant for melodypayne.com
- March 2021-present
- Digital Marketing Assistant for austinartsacademy.com
- March 2021-present
- Member of Amy Porterfield’s List Builders Society
- Experience with ConvertKit, MailerLite, WordPress, SquareSpace, NameCheap, Canva, word processors, forms, and more.
William Carey University
Bachelor of Music in Piano Performance.
East Central Community College
Associates’ of Arts in Piano Performance
Are you frustrated balancing what you’re called to do with the necessary “evils” of marketing? Did you know a digital marketing assistant can ease your burden?
What is a Digital Marketing Assistant?
If you need your newsletter set up, don’t waste hours muddling through email services and plug-ins—I can do it for you. If you want to send weekly newsletters, don’t add it to your already too-full to-do list—add it to mine. Or if you need something else to help your music studio or products thrive, let me know how I can help you each week so you can regain some of your sanity.
What I Offer, at a glance:
Start-up Newsletter Packages
- These get you from having no newsletter to being fully set up and ready-to-create awesome weekly content.
Monthly Newsletter Packages
- Once your newsletter is set up, I can write and schedule your newsletters so you can make that weekly connection without adding another thing to your to-do list.
À la Carte services
- Sometimes, you need a little weekly help with random business & marketing needs. I can help you knock out your business to-do list each week as needed.
If you need just one more thing that’s not on this list, additional work can be done under my à la carte package.
Here is just an example of what I can help you with in my à la carte package:
- Any one item off the above package lists (e.g. only creating a lead magnet, only brainstorming an ideal client, etc.)
- Set up newsletter account (ConvertKit is what I recommend)
- Content calendar organization
- Creating Google forms for surveys, sign-ups, and more
- Word processing
- Data tracking
- Information log into Google Sheets
- Promotional graphic designs
- Copywriting for social media posts
- Social media management
- Light web and blog design
By the way, if you’re wondering “why newsletters?” Here are some reasons why I personally like newsletters…
- My clients’ newsletters get ~40% open rate, up to 7.49% click-rate
- Compare that to most social media accounts which average only 1-2% impressions
- You own your newsletter list
- Social media is a borrowed platform whose algorithms can change any day
- Newsletters give you a more personal connection with your clients
- Regular email newsletters remind your client that you are the go-to person when they need _______ (insert your special services)
Fees and Payment
Payment accepted via PayPal or Venmo.